Rocketchat is a team chat platform which facilitates “real time” chat for large groups and communities.
Open up the conversation and remove the need for CC/BCC by using Rocket.Chat Channels and Private Groups to speak to your team openly for greater transparency.
Include relevant participants with the @username mention to notify those immediately. For important announcements to all members of a group, use @all. Full chat history allows participants to join and leave at any time.
Communicate and collaborate using team chat and switch to video or audio calls with screen sharing for more efficient teamwork.
Improve productivity by discussing and sharing ideas, projects and files with real-time or asynchronous team chat. .
We find rocketchat to be one of the most powerful open source commutation tools on the market today.
- Private organizational team chat and collaborative organizing
- Online dispersed digital communities.
- small groups or individuals looking for total control of communication
- WordPress User Oauth account authentication
- Lots of multimedia features
- file uploads
- helpdesk functionality
- email notification integration
- person to person encrypted chat
- Video Conferencing
- Image recognition
- Development wise super active community, next generation programming languages
- Brand New Bugs
- Apps kind of suck
- Zero Documentation
- Random Bugs
- Works better with Firefox & Chrome
Here you’ll learn how to use Rocket.Chat as a user.
- Connecting to a server
- Talking to users from another server
- Using Channels
- Channel Actions
- Managing your Account
- End to End Encryption
If you are a server administrator, here are a few guides on how to setup your instance to your needs.
- Account Settings
- File Upload
- Setting up Video Conferencing
- Create the First Admin
- Restoring an Admin
- Managing Settings Via Environment Variables